Since 1922. A history of trusted service to our Cincinnati and Columbus communities. Our family serving your family…we are owned and operated by our fourth generation.
When in business for nearly a century, many special partnerships and designations are made along the way. We are pleased to share a few:
- Recipient of Wheaton’s prestigious Agent of the Year Award in 2000 and again in 2005. We are one of only four Wheaton agents in van line history to receive the award twice. We partnered as an interstate agent with Wheaton Van Lines in 1986. That’s more than a 25-year quality partnership with the best van line in the industry.
- Official Mover of the UC Bearcats. The University of Cincinnati trusts us to haul the equipment for its athletics programs, as well as relocate many professors, deans, and coaches. Bell also transports the delicate equipment and instruments for the UC Bearcats Marching Band.
- Official Mover of the Miami Redhawks. Miami University of Ohio entrusts us to haul equipment for their Championship Miami Redhawks Football and Hockey teams.
- All of our relocation consultants are Certified Moving Consultants. This CMC designation ensures every one of our customers interacts with a knowledgeable, honest professional.
- Our drivers are recipients of multiple Driver of the Month/Driver of the Year awards. Simply stated, our drivers the best in the business.
- Continuous, comprehensive training and certification programs for all our drivers, packers, and service teams. Ongoing training assures quality in everything we do.
- Member of many important trade organizations: The American Moving and Storage Association, The Ohio Association of Movers, the Better Business Bureau, the Fairfield Chamber of Commerce.
- We partner with the U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots Program each year to assist in the collection of thousands of toys for the annual campaign.
- We continue to support Give Kids the World Village in Kissimmee, Florida. Give Kids the World provides the vacation of a lifetime for families with seriously ill children.